Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More about Band

Joe (the band teacher) is quite a character really. He has favourite students who he praises and compliments. You are very lucky if you are one of his few favourites (unfortunetly I am not one of the few). But then there are also those kids who he has some mysterious grudge against! I am one of those.
Joe picks on the kids he doesn't like. The ones he doesn't like will hereafter be refered to as "the unlucky ones". Joe either humiliates or ignores the unlucky ones. One of my friends was unfortunate enough to play the wrong note or say the wrong thing, and KABOOM! Joe despises her instantly. Then Joe humiliated her infront of the whole band class by asking "Were those notes very important?" I'm serious, he actually asked US if she was good or not. What the heck?! She's our friend, were not gonna say "No way, she was awful!"
Ugh. Joe can be very annoying.

2 comments:

  1. The exact same thig happened to someone in my band class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that! Something similar happened to my sister in her band class too :(

    ReplyDelete